You may be eligible to join the VALOR research study (Veteran Amputees Leading prOsthetic Research) if you are someone who:
- Has a single leg, below the knee amputation
- Has actively used a prosthesis for at least a year
- Can walk inside and outside with your prosthesis
- Is 18-80 years of age
The VALOR study is currently enrolling both veterans & non-veterans.
Participant benefits include:
- Physical Therapy at no cost
- Up to $250 for participation
Half of the participants will also receive a micropressor-controlled prosthetic foot (at no cost) with fitting and training.